Far West Consulting Group, Inc. (FWCG), headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, has 50+ years of combined experience in market research , project management for ex-patriot protection , and standards & live ballistics for the automotive and armoring industries
on the manufacturing, wholesale and retail levels.
Clients range from American and European auto manufacturers and modifiers to small, high-tech start-ups. A current initiative is the development and marketing of vehicle protective products for law enforcement, security personnel and corporate America who recognize
this increasing need. The Far West Consulting Group has formed a
strategic alliance that combines the technical capabilities and expertise of the leading manufacturers and suppliers to provide state of the art products for personal safety. Our library of case studies provides valuable insight into the challenges facing those responsible for corporate armored security today.
- Armor project management: Fortune 100 companies
- FWCG conducts needs assessments, develops requirements and specifications, manages the
bid process and provides hands-on supervision of vehicle modifications.
- Focus group for US armor strategy: Mercedes-Benz, Germany
- Market development: armoring company in the US and SA
- Survey of the Americas: ballistic glass manufacturer
- Author/publisher: World Armor Market Survey 1999-2005
- Project management: proto-type armored vehicle for major automotive Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Developer/project management: police vehicle armor kit
- Initial concept consultants: Ford Motor Company for factory
- Facilitator for beta testing and national roll-out: Ford Motor Company Lincoln Assured marketing program
- Training for beta testing and national roll-out: Subaru of America marketing program
- Developer/project management: Greg Norman/Cadillac retail traffic
building program through golf marketing in 50+ US markets
- Marketing consultants: major auto glass fabricator to develop
anti-penetration market domestically & through OEM’s
- Authorized DuPont distributor: SentryGlas™ for the retail automotive
and Fortune 500 markets
- Internet marketing development: joint venture with DuPont
- Recruiting/training: national sales force for automotive leasing
- Customer retention strategies/sales training development: $90MM automotive computer supplier
- Business development: major coach building company producing extended
wheelbase limousines, automotive leasing company and retail dealerships
CONTACT US to learn how you can successfully provide your corporation with the highest quality armored car security available in the world today.